Tuesday 20 December 2011

Mixtape


I have decided to do the theme of summer.

Tracklist;
1. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
2. Alarm Clock - The Rumble Strips
3.There is a Light that Never Goes Out - The Smiths
4.Can You Give It - The Maccabees
5. Holocene - Bon Iver
6. Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
7. Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle
8. Crazy Cool - Flamboyant Bella
9. Time To Pretend - MGMT
10.Two Doors Down - Mystery Jets
11. On a Day Like This - Elbow
12. Elephant Gun - Beirut
13. Hunger - Frankie and the Heartstrings

Total Running Time; 1 hour 22 seconds

Justification;
1. Glastonbury 2011
2. Was my alarm clock ringtone on my phone throughout summer
3.Driving in the sun
4.Sunbathing on the beach in Portugal
5. Sunbathing again
6. First song on my running playlist
7. Summer Sundae 2010
8. Being cool and hanging on the park when I was 14
9. When I went to see them and got hit in the face in a moshpit
10. Camping!
11. Glastonbury 2011
12. Easy listening
13. Getting ready

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. Tracklist is interesting and justifications are brief but relevant. Cover image works well.You should have come up with a more effective title though.

    ReplyDelete